Jacuzzi Electrical Distribution Box is the heart of any Jacuzzi and controls every single component. It is also the place where all the wiring comes together and can easily be replaced by an electrician that knows his trade.
Components in a Jacuzzi Electrical Distribution Box
- Box - This is the housing where everything fits in.
- Thermostat - The device that controls the temperature.
- Air Switches - These switches are the link between the buttons on top and the components.
- Transformer (For a Light) - Converts 220 V to 12V.
- Curcuit Breaker - Safety switches that trip when there is a problem with any component.
- Earth Leakage - Is the switch that connects your Jacuzzi with the main power supply in the house.
- Wiring - Wires that connect everyrhing together in order to function correctly.
- Contactor - Electric device that regulates the amount of electrical current that goes to the individual components.
All these components work together to make your Jacuzzi experience as hassle free as possible. With most of the components being controlled while you sit in the Jacuzzi, it is sometimes just neccessary to get out if you want to change the temperature.
More advanced units are fitted with digital controllers and enable you to even control the temperature from inside the comfort of the bath.